Let’s venture into the newest Love With Food Box! 🙂
- Love With Food Weird, Wild &Wonderful foods with Andrew Zimmern flyer – On the back is a list of everything that came in the box and a little bit of information on each item.
- JJ’S Cocomels information flyer.
- The Good Bean Smoky Chili & Lime (all natural chickpea snacks) 2.5oz sample.
- OLOVES, The Healthy Olive Snack (pitted green olives with lemon and garlic) 1.1 oz sample.
- Mini Pops (Air popped sorghum grain) 1 oz sample.
- Buff Lo Dip, Creamy Buffalo Ranch Dip 2 oz sample.
- JJ’s Sweets Cocomels (one original & one sea salt caramel)
- Pollen Ranch (1g. fennel pollen) & a information card on how to use to make fennel pollen pork.
- Somersaults Salty Pepper (crunchy nuggets baked with sunflower seeds &toasted grains, 100% natural!) .5 oz sample. Mmm Good!! 🙂
This love with food box was pretty interesting, as they always are! It was curated by Andrew Zimmern this month, I was glad to see that there was indeed some good food items and not some off the wall chocolate covered bug..:D
The cocomels were awesome! I only had the orignal because I gave the sea salt one to my husband(have to share) 🙂 and to say the least it was awesome! The best caramel candy I have ever had! 🙂 I had to throw that in there about those, I am still going through my box ;).
The Love with Food Box is a pretty awesome monthly box! You get a little box full of new and different samples each month and they also donate a meal per box they sell! You are paying 12 dollars a month for some great samples and also helping in donating a meal!
Let me know what you think of them! 🙂