This giveaway is now over.
This Giveaway is only open to the United States.
Be sure to get as many entries as you can!! 🙂
Have fun with it and if you have any questions just let me know!
I won the Book and Beauty Blog Contest from Cravebox so I am able to have this awesome giveaway! A big Thank you to Cravebox!! 🙂
This Giveaway opens today and will be open until May 3rd at 12AM!
Click on this link to enter and see all the ways you can enter:
The bookmark will be one that I picked out to include in this giveaway because with a good book, you always need a bookmark! 🙂
Winner will posted on this blog and notified by email within 24 hours of the contest ending. The winner will have 48 hours to respond with shipping information. 🙂 So be sure to check back on the blog and your email to see if you are the winner! 🙂
Congratulations to Madonna ! 🙂
Thank you all for entering! 🙂
Lets take a look inside of the newest Cravebox-
- Mistress of My Fate Book by Hallie Rubenhold, it looks like a very interesting read.
- Biore samples ( .24 fl oz. combination skin balancing cleanser, .25 oz pore unclogging scrub and 1 deep cleansing pore strip)
- John Frieda hair product 4fl oz. (Full Repair-hydrate+rescue deep conditioner)
- Vaseline total moisture clean feeling lotion for healthy skin.
- Arbonne Cosmetics! Flyer
- New Member Welcome Cravebox Flyer
- Tissue 😛
This is a pretty awesome Cravebox for all those book lovers out there! The box cost 12 dollars in the drawing but you can buy it for 15 instantly now at cravebox.com, which is a really good deal! The book has a retail price of 25.99 so that is above and beyond what the box cost not to mention all the other cool stuff that was in it!
So when you need a little me time grab a cravebox, a glass of wine and go through it. Part of the fun is waiting for the box and opening it when it arrives!
Let me know what you think of the Cravebox or if you have not joined cravebox yet, you should! 🙂